SERVICE & REPAIRS
Who Should You Contact For Servicing?
Please contact UE if you are having issues with any of the following:
- Custom or Universal In-Ear Monitors – if you are having issues with the sound quality, loss of sound, broken or cracked shell, faceplates, ambient holes, and filters, cable connecting point on the IEMs, etc.
- Fit Issues (Free within 30 days of original shipping date)
- UE Switch – mechanism, faceplates, or collectors case.
- UE COMM Cable – this is the cable with the line for the mic.
- Small Square Case (NOT SKB CUSTOM CASE)
- IPX Listen Only Cables – all varieties.
- IPX Bluetooth Cable
- UE Buffer Jack
- IEM Wax Cleaning Tool
- Microsonics & Filters
- Logitech Stream Cams
- UE BOOMS – all models.
If your repair falls within the one-year warranty (UE can confirm this – UE Warranty is subject to limitations), please contact Ultimate Ears Repair Team at 800-589-6531 or email@example.com and they can assist you with getting a complimentary code for the service. For the service, please use the UE Service link below.
If your repair was purchased outside of the one-year warranty, then please click on this UE Service link to fill out the service form and follow the steps to getting your gear repaired. You can follow up with the Ultimate Ears Repair Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can assist you with any questions you have about the repair and the servicing timeline.
LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGIES
Repairs are only available for products ordered through In-House Sound or one of their official UE COMM Dealers
- Adaptors – 3.5mm TRRS / 4pinF / 4pinM / 5pinF / 5pinM
- 90° Adaptors – all models / all clock directions
- BP-200 Adaptor
- Custom Adaptors – 4pinF with 6” whip / 90° 4pinF with 6” whip
- Electret Mic
- Electret Power Box (EPB)
- EPB Jumper Cable
- Headphone Extension Cable
- Program Insert Cable
- Radio Adaptor
- Any custom parts made by In-House Sound
- UE COMM Custom Cables (modifications made to UE COMM cables) are NOT covered by warranty but can be repaired.
In-House Sound provides a limited warranty for material defects or workmanship in either the external shell or the internal components which are covered for a period of one year from the original shipping date. Damage or breakage due to use contrary to In-House Sound instruction, ordinary wear and tear, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized repair, acts of God, or modification of, to any part of the Product is not covered by the warranty. In-House Sound Products can be repaired if necessary. Repair info is available upon request at email@example.com.
Repair estimates are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.