Y-splitter cable – We can tailor these in may ways to suit your specific needs when listening to two sound sources: computer and PL, sound board and radio, etc.
All Y lengths are 18″ from TA5M connector but can be modified to your specs.
They are set up like this:
- TA5M – connect to your UE COMM
- TA5F – connect to:
- Adaptor for specific belt pack you’re using
- EPB – if you need to use this to power your mic when working on older systems, then use junction cable to connect to adaptor for belt pack.
- PTT Radio Adaptor – when you need to talk/listen with a radio while listening to another sound source
- 3.5mm TRS – listen only – connect to another sound source:
- LO Radio Adaptor – when you need to talk to comms and radios at the same time
- Computer, phone, sound board or any other source that you need to monitor.
You can custom make these so you can hear the sound sources in the ears you choose…