Matt Oliva, Co-Founder
Depending on what needs to be repaired, you may need to ship your gear to Ulitmate Ears or to In-House Sound. Both companies provide a One Year Limited Warranty on all parts and labor.
- In-House Sound has a $50 service charge, plus the cost of the parts repaired and labor, which can vary depending upon the issues. We always try to keep these costs low for our clientele.
- Ultimate Ears has a flat rate repair charge of $99, plus shipping
Please see below for these different services to see what steps to take when your gear isn’t working properly.
You will need to ship your IEMs into Ultimate Ears for the following reasons:
- Broken In-Ear Monitors
- Crack in the shell
- Failed Drivers
- Magnets Fell Off / Came Unglued
- Damage to the cable connecting points on the IEMs
- Bad Listen Only Cable
- Fit Adjustment
- This is for when you feel the IEMs don’t fit comfortably – either they are too tight, too loose or you feel pressure or a pinch on a part of your ear.
If any of these are the reasons you need to get a repair, please follow the instructions:
You can submit your service order via the instructions/link below. It is important to include your service order number with your monitors when you send them in. If not included, there will likely be a delay in your service. You will receive your service order number once you “Add to cart” and “Checkout.”
1) Click on the link below
2) Please fill out as many fields on the form as possible and please be as specific and clear as possible in the issue description field (this will allow our technicians to focus in on the exact issue while they are bringing everything else up to spec).
3) Submit the order (Make sure to “Add to cart” and “Checkout”)
4) If there is a fit issue, please fill out the Fit Adjustment form at the following link.
5) Print email confirmation of the order and ship with the monitors to the below address.
3 Jenner Suite 180
Irvine, CA 92618
Turnaround is typically 7 to 10 business days (subject to change depending on workload.)
By submitting the order in our system, you will get automatic updates from our lab.
If you are experiencing any other issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you troubleshoot the issue.
If we are unable to assist you with this, we will help you with the next steps to send your gear in to us be serviced. The length of time for the servicing depends upon what needs to be done and the availability of parts and our team.
We hope this article was helpful for you.